Pineapple quilt and Scrappy quilt

Hi all!
I have some catching up to do, so there's lots to see!

Here is Carrol's recently completed scrappy quilt.  It is gorgeous and no wavy borders on this one! Quilted with cute daisy pantograph.  I've come to appreciate pantographs on busy quilt tops like this one.




Here is a previously done quilt, the pineapple pattern. She did 2 colorways blue/tan and turkey red/tan.   I did a pantograph baptist fan on both.  Now don't ask me why I don't have photos, just crazy I guess.

I ran into a problem with wavy borders, each pass presented more fabric.  After talking with Carrol it was due to measuring the outside of the quilt and adding the border fabric.  I instructed the best way to avoid this is by measuring the quilt down and across the center and using those measurements as the border fabric's length and width.





Thanks for stopping by!  
Sue


Comments