Chrismas tree skirt

Hi all,
I have finally finished this Christmas tree skirt! It was a frustrating task for sure. (check out the first one I made, here) The first one turned out great without issue but on this one I made the silly mistake of machine sewing the appliques down before I had sewn the red border onto the white fabric. This lead to the white fabric being distorted and out of round, after several attempts and 3 wasted yards of red fabric I got that sucker nailed down! It nearly found itself in the garbage (several times!), but there's something to be said for perseverance. So, with a huge sigh of relief at it's completion, I share with you this second Christmas tree skirt quilt.


Picture overload!!!!








thanks for stopping by!
have a quilty day!
Sue

For information on longarm quilting for your quilts, please contact me via email at slawson4512@gmail.com


Comments