A halo for Sue - A Tribute to Sue Garman

A Halo for Sue - A Tribute to Sue Garman (Inspired by her Halo Medallion)

Here's my big girl!  ~95 x 95.  cotton and shiny fabric, wool and hobbs 80/20 batting.  Free motion hand guided quilting.  Not much room for fancy schmancy quilting, more background fill than anything else.

Recently shown at the judged and juried Wisconsin Quilt Expo.  And for those of you reading this and wondering if I placed with a ribbon to show...well, I did not.  But that is seriously ok! Because I really loved having it seen by the >20,000 people who attended.  







thanks for stopping by
have a great weekend
Sue :)

Comments

  1. I just love your work! That is pretty fancy quilting to me, not just background fill. I can only dream of being that good right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment