Jamaican Me Crazy - Center Up Close!

I know I've posted sooo many pictures of this quilt, but just a few more... I was playing around with the macro settings on my camera and took a few shots of Jamaican Me Crazy close ups.  It's now at the Sun Prairie Heritage Quilt Show, which is April 7-9, so you won't have to endure this quilt too much longer!  This quilt has been fun to do, not really a "winning" quilt due to all it's problems, so this will probably be the only show it will see.  Anyway.... the center of the quilt was texture magic and beads on the front and the back secure the layers together. And my label, looked a little plain, so I used bugle and seed beads around it, much better.  So head on over to the sunprairiequiltshow.com website and check out this year's winners...and if you hurry you may also see last year's winners (one of which was Me! and Journey to the Stars)

Front

 Back
Front Close up (um, a little out of focus)
 Back Close up (better!)
 
 
 

 
 Label Close up (ugh, again fuzzy)

I'll have to continue to practice! and maybe read my camera manual :(



Comments