Here's another TShirt Quilt I've been working on for the past week or so. There were So Many! tshirts I almost couldn't fit them all in! but I did! :) Measures 70x90" flames pantograph quilting. Black Hobbs 80/20 batting. Superior thread.
This will be used on the fireman's bunk at the station, hope he likes it.
I made and quilted this Boy Scout tshirt quilt for a client last week. (and by "Made" I mean designed and stitched together!). She was very excited to see the end product after handing me a pile of tshirts and I'm glad she liked it. I constructed the "order of the arrow" and the green "fleur-de-lis" blocks by appliquing the design motifs onto cotton background fabric. Pantograph; Stacked snails, by Patricia Ritter.
This is a clients quilt I just finished up. First attempt at this "random" quilting design technique and I think it turned out beautifully! While it does require forethought in design placement it was so much fun! Watch for it in local quilt shows!